This article is an extract from the book 'Everything you need to know about Xero Practice Manager'
Get a copy for your desk at www.linkedpractice.com
Internal time must be entered. Internal time allows us to:
- Ensure our billable team are focused on billable work
- Measure individual and practice productivity accurately
- Measure individual and practice average hourly rates accurately
- Prioritise internal projects
- Plus many other metrics we will cover later.
It is true that time sheets to internal activities can be a little less detailed than client-related time sheets. Where the tasks are broader, the narrations are particularly important; especially when we’re reviewing historical productivity with a team member.
Enjoy this article? Buy the book.
Need help setting up, fixing up, or getting up to speed on Xero Practice Manager?
We can help at www.linkedpractice.com